Past Media Events:
Media host please contact June to be a guest on your show - she's informative, lively and entertaining! To contact June please see the form below or email skye in june at yahoo dot com
• 2/3/19 Paranormal Soup Talk Show. Questions answered, call-ins follow this link to interview https://youtu.be/_pW1uTFMVeA
• 10/30/18 Truthsekah radio show - https://www.truthseekah.com/june-ahern-spirits/ as seen on Youtube.
• 10/23/18 Dare to be Authentic - If You Don't Go, You Won't Know - Go For it! Radio Show
• 10/1/18 Night Dreams Talk Radio - Ghost Stories 8p.m. PST
• 10/11/17 The Haunted Bay Ghost Walk
• 7/5/17 Tell Me a Story - Magic Happens Radio Network Interview with Hostess host Annette Rochelle Aben. http://themagichappensnow.com/tell-me-a-story-with-annette-rochelle-aben/
• 1/24/17 Uncontained - Episode 050: The Haunted Bay - The Haunt - Part 1 & 2http://www.uncontainedpod.com
• 5/14/15 -Intuitive Transformational Radio Showwith Matthew Engel. About How to Talk With Spirits
• 2014 - 2015 June co-hosted radio show with Yerevan - shows no longer available on line.
• 10/2013 - 7/2016: Paranormal investigations as seen on YouTube . San Francisco infamous and famous locations. Calistoga Sharpsteen Museum & other haunted location at The Haunted Bay at YouTube.
• 1/30/15 The Subjective Perspective - 8:30 to 9 p.m. PST - Orbs, Ghostly Photographs, Horse Whiserping & More
• 11/15/13 The Subjective Perspective - 8 p.m. to 9 p.m. PST Bud and Roach Entertainment Station - "City of Redemption"
• 1/10/13: New American Dream Radio Show - 7:45 EST - "The Characters in June Ahern's novels are such complex and most interesting." Talk show host Chuck Gregory.
• 11/25/12: KGGV.95.1 The Bridge in Guerneville, Ca. - Sunday, 8 to 10 p.m. PST She Said - Women Writers Radio. Ms. Ahern talks about her new novel, "City of Redemption",1967 Summer of Love, San Francisco and why the times now are similar Stream: KGGV.blogspot.com
• 9/20/12: Article, City of Redemption,By Jean Bartlett, Pacifica Tribune Arts Correspondent, San Jose Mercury News
• !/23?2011 - 8 to 10 p.m. PST KGGV. 95.1, The Bridge, Guerneville, CA - She Said - Women Writers. Author June Ahern and Julie Hubert (Big Girl Bombshell ) with host Berdalee discuss the pluses for blogging as a platform for authors.
• 11/11/09: Pacifica Tribune Newspaper review by Jean Bartlett, Arts Correspondent "The Skye in June"
• 10/09: Bloomington/Normal Illinois Book Event Book Tour "The Skye in June"
• 6/09: WBNW-Boston Suzette Standring-The Art of Column Writing www.connectwithjeannewhite.com/audio.html
• 3/09: Hollywood Stage Play of "The Skye in June" w/actress Elle Newlands
• 10/8/09: Novel excerpt "Eureka! San Francisco 1954" - Noe Valley Voice, San Francisco monthly newspaper.
• 8/8/09: Abstractions of Chakras, Palo Alto Community Television Station
• 8/8/09: KFAI St. Paul, Minneapolis. Dixie Triechel. Fresh Fruit: longest running Queer radio show in the country.
• 8/8/09: KPOO S.F. Voices of the Native Nation
June has been interviewed on radio, television talk shows and for articles since 1984.She has founded and operated a metaphysical center in San Franciso in the 1990s.
Since 1984 Ms. Ahern has been a guest on numerous radio shows staring with "Hypnosis Today" and mid-1l980's to early 1990's KPFA, Berkeley, CA Public Access Radio Station, "Indian Time".
June loves to teach! Review her workshops on Social Media Page.
copy this link https://youtu.be/_pW1uTFMVeA
4/27 FREE TALK San Francisco 1 P.M. Fulton & 3 Ave. - enter 3rd.
5/24 $15 Palo Alto CA - Foundation for MindBeing Research
We couldn't have had a more perfect guest. Ahern's really a natural--so cool and calm, articulate and conversational. - Karen Adams, Producer, Arts, Palo Alto Community Television
Book Parties are the Rage! Where interesting and lively conversation take place!
Ms.Ahern reads excerpts with her fabulous Scottish burr and engaged her piercing blues eyes with the audience. This stayed alive in my mind and embellished my reading experiences. -Guest at "The Skye in June" Book Party, Brooklyn, NY
Invite June to talk about her novels or non-fictions. June will read excerpts, share her experience as a psychic medium, an immigrant growing up in San Francisco, and answer questions. Her latest book How To Talk With Spirits: Seances, Mediums, Ghost Hunts has people talking ghosts and connecting to the dead. June has many years of experience in the metaphysical, paranormal and parapsychology professions. She welcomes invitations from individuals, bookclubs as well as radio and television shows, Contact us to host your event and to learn about the bonus gift for hosting a party. Please use the form below or email skyeinjune @ yahoo.com.
Media history below YouTube videos of June's paranormal ghost investigations.